Thursday, October 16, 2014

New Robert Kaufman Kona Solid Bundles!!



Robert Kaufman has come up with of course MORE solid colors! Now there are 303 colors to choose from. 

 
I am a big fan of the Kona Solids. I love working with them and now they are the only solids I use. Here are some new fabric bundles that will becoming out this year 2014! Of course I can not wait to get my hands on them and actually start making something beautiful! Robert Kaufman will have a fat quarter bundle of all the NEW colors that where added which are 32 new hues. Now his other bundles coming out are just amazing! The top right is a new Autumn Bundle and bottom right is the Winter Bundle. I already have some amazing ideas on what I would love to do with them. They should be available mid/end October 2014.


So I would like to share on what I would love to do with these bundles. For Autumn I am thinking of course the Maple Leaves in patchwork. 




And for the Winter and Rainbow New color bundles who could not say no to a Jaybird Quilt Pattern. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment