Pastel Pop Citron Gray by Michael Miller Fabrics
This is a easy quilt that you can put together quick and easy using a Layer Cake or 4 Charm Packs. Finished quilt top size 70" x 87 ¼"
- One Layer Cake in Citron Grey Fabric by Michael Miller or 4 Charms Packs from the same line.
[42 assorted 10" squares]
- One Solid Layer Cake (Kona Fabric Ash Grey) or 4 Charm Packs from the same color.
[42 solid 10" squares]
- Binding 3/4 yard
- Backing 5 yards
1. With both print and solid layer cakes you are going to cut into 4 - 5"x5" squares.
2. Then using my half square triangle method (the first way), you will do that with all your 5"x5" squares, solid with print. Press open to the dark side.
3. From matching patterns, form this block below using 4 half square triangles. (You'll be making a total of 84 squares, two from each layer cake)
4. Then using the blocks you made in step 3, start forming a 4x4 blocks like below. (You should have 21 blocks total that are 17 ¾" square)
5. Next lay out your quilt with forming 4x5 block rows from step 4. Sew your rows and columns together and you are done with your quilt top.