Saturday, January 24, 2015

Product Review: Oliso Pro Iron



So today I am going to talk about the Oliso Pro Iron. This is the Professional Iron that Oliso right now offers. I have own mine for a year and a half. My Oliso is still going strong!



Here are the features that this iron offers. You can also find more information at Oliso.

Designed for Quilters and Sewers
  • iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
  • Ergonomic:  No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
  • Ready when you are:  Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
  • Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
  • Pointed Detailer Tip:  Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars.  Great for bias tape and tight corners.
  • Pro-Zone™ Soleplate:  Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric.  Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance. 
Powerful 
  • Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
  • OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
Extra Features
  • 12’ cord with a 360° pivot
  • Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
  • Water tank is side-loading for easy access
  • Comes with large fill cup

Retails: $199.00





Now you must be thinking holy cow, I bought a Iron that cost $199.00 what am I thinking but I just want to let you know that my fiance bought  it for me! =P lol But anyways, I was always like that too, "oh no, I will not be spending that much money on this Iron", so I search searched and searched. Then one day I saw one go on sale for 50% off. So that is when I got my fiance to buy it for me just in case it wasn't a good buy. Well I have to now say that if my Iron where to drop dead any day I would go buy it for $199.00  because this iron is WELL worth it! I used to use Walmart Irons and even Shark irons but they would always die on me within a few months or they wouldn't heat up enough to iron every seam flat. My Oliso gets so hot that it doesn't take me long to iron my fabrics and seams. It really makes things so easy. My favorite feature is the  iTouch. I love how I don't have to lift the iron up I can always leave it down. I actually didn't think this would really matter for me but after using it, I LOVE it! You now don't have to pay to much attention to where your iron is so you don't burn yourself. Overall I say buy it! Especially if you sew a hole bunch of quilts like me. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment