Monday, March 2, 2015

Tribal Mesa Free Pattern Using A Layer Cake


Mesa Ten by Tens by Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Cotton+Steel 

 Tribal is so in right now. Once I have found out that Cotton + Steel has a line with some tribal I had to figure a easy pattern to put together that would look great! So here is what I came up with. Quilt Size is 58.75 " x 58.75". 

 

 

Fabric:
   - One Layer Cake in Mesa Ten from Cotton+Steel         
        [or at least 36 assorted 10"squares]
   - One Charm pack
            [I used yardage that I cut into 5" squares, color is Kona Gold.]
   - 1/4 yard Binding.
   - Backing 4 yards.


Piecing:


1. With your layer cake squares you are going to snow ball one corner with a charm pack square. Do this to all 36 squares.
 
2. Now you will start forming rows. Follow the pattern below. 


 
 
3. Once you made this row you will make three and combined! =)
 
 
I hope you enjoy and please follow my blog for updates. Every Monday you will enjoy a free pattern! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment