Thursday, June 4, 2015

2015 Finished Quilt - Jacobs Ladder Remix


Here is an old quilt that I finally finished quilting a few months ago. I want to say I finished it in Jan 2015 but hey it if finished! UFO #1... Done!



This was a super easy quilt that I used charm packs. All you needed was a basic four patch and a half square triangle block. I am thinking of re-making this quilt for my Kona Project . I'll be honest at the time I made this quilt I could not for the life of me finished quilting it at home. I would get so many puckers and folds that I just gave up. With time my "home quilting" skills started getting good! lol Or at least way better.


This quilt looks amazing with the traditional two colors but this would also look very nice scrappy!
Hope you all enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. Quilting is beautiful! Great job on this beauty! I want to make this one too,..

    ReplyDelete