Thursday, July 23, 2015

2015 Finished Quilt - Ticket

2wenty Thre3e From Moda





Oooo I have no idea where to begin.  Way back in 2013 Moda had a line come out called Twenty Three which at first I was like wow the colors are perfect and beautiful but once I had received at subscription magazine in the mail, they had a pattern in the ticket shape. Ever since then I HAD to make one. Once I started making this quilt I ended up buying a Jelly Roll, Layer Cake, Fat Quarter and many yardage so I could make more quilts and eventually pillow cases. As time went by this was just a folded quilt top in my stash of need to finish. Then this past week I dug it out and quilted it. I decided to do something simple just some loops which I did grey thread on top and cream in the bobbin. Over all it came out looking great! I am really happy that I finally finished this top and now I have it displayed on my quilt rack. Now I can't wait to finish more quilts in the fabric line. 


 I want to still do more "ticket and/or  movie" themed quilt because in a few years we are planning to buy a house. In the floor plan we have been eying they have a media room. We also have a nice red couch that would go in the media room and it would look lovely with this quilt collection. Then that way I will have cute "movie" themed quilts in there for movie night in which we can bundle up under OR have a awesome decoration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment