Monday, November 2, 2015

Magnolia - Free Quilt Pattern - Layer Cake

 

Magnolia! I have to say I love Camelots fabrics. Very soft and lovely. I have very please to know that they have been making pre-cut fabrics now. =) Today I have a hourglass quilt made from Layer Cakes. This is a quilt you can achieve pretty quickly and comes out fairly large. 80" x 89" 




To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.

Fabrics used in this quilt are from Camelots Fabric, in Magnolia. (Yes I kinda stole the fabric line name for the name of the quilt. It fits perfect!)
I also used Moda Solid Fabric in Ivory to off set the white fabric in the Magnolia. 



Now what to quilt on your quilt. For this fabric line I would do something floral or leafy. 





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the wonderful patterns you share. Great ideas to use up all my precuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete