Friday, November 6, 2015

Pumpkin Patch - Layer Cake


Its fall! Well it had been fall for awhile. lol Better late then never. Here is a really cute pumpkin patch quilt pattern made using a Layer Cake! Fall is one of my favorite time of the year. I love the colors and most of all the pumpkin's! Corn Mazes and pumpkin patch's I think are wonderful and this is where I got my inspiration from. Plus of course I had to find a way to use a Pre-Cut for this quilt! =)







Fabric used in this quilt are from Hoffman Fabrics in Pumpkin Fields Batiks. (Perfect am I right?) Sadly I have only been able to find this line at Fat Quarter Shop. So grab it while you can! Background fabric in from Kona Cotton in Pepper.

Right now you can download this pattern here on my website or on Craftsy

Now for ideas on what to quilt on this quilt, why not some more pumpkins? Or a nice leafy evergreen to add to it. 

I hope you all enjoy this quilt! 


2 comments:

  1. love this but can't find the fabric ANYWHERE!! Anyone have a idea where to find it?
    Lorraine
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This was a collection back in 2015, since it is an older pattern of mine the fabric would then be sold out everywhere. Sorry about that! =/

      Delete