Monday, November 30, 2015

Snowball Fight - Free Quilt Pattern - Layer Cake OR Yardage


Winter is coming! Snow should be on it's way. (Sadly where I live we do not get snow but oh I miss it!) This quilt reminds me of a holiday snowball fight when I was younger and the times we would visit the mountains and snowboard. Now this is a quilt that is easy to put together. Fast block building made from layer cakes paired up with some creative sashing! Hope you all enjoy and also had a GREAT THANKSGIVING! =D




To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.

Fabric's used are from Kona Cotton Rich Red and Kona Cotton Sand (These are not available in a pre-cut layer cake but you can supplement them for 2 1/2 yardage each color then cut them down into 10" squares.








Here are some ideas on a edge to edge pattern that I would have done on this quilt.





I hope you all enjoy! Please follow me on Instagram or like me on Facebook! Share the quilts you have made using my patterns! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment