Monday, December 28, 2015

Dream - Free Quilt Pattern - Using Charm Packs or Layer Cake


"A dream is a wish your heart makes. When you are fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving. If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true! - Cinderella"

I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas and I hope all of your dreams do come true!  Finished Size is 95" x 110" but on the blog only I am offering two sizes available.
 

 To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.

If you would like to make a Lap version. Use 4 - Charm Packs, and 4 - Background charm packs, 3/4 yards for border and 5 yards backing for a quilt that will be 65" x 80". (5 rows with 4 blocks in each row)



Background used is from Kona Cotton in Baby Pink, Fabrics are Aboretum in Robert Kaufman's Artisan Batiks. Border is AMD - 15490-192




 For this quilt I think some lovely clouds would look great! Perfect for the theme as well.



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook! I'd love to see quilts you have made using my patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Love this quilt! I did not see the size listed. Did I miss it or what is it? I would make a comfort quilt with this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do apologized that was my fault. But thank you for noticing because I also then noticed that my materials page was off a little bit. I did make the corrections on the blog but I do need to up date the PDF file right now.

      But to answer you, photo shown of the quilt will need 8 - Batik Charm packs or 2 layer cakes and 8 - Solid charm packs or 2 layer cakes. Finished size is 95" x 110"

      If you are looking to make a smaller version only using 4 - Batik Charm packs or 1 layer cake and 4 - Solid charm packs or 1 layer cake. Using the same steps and having 5 rows with 4 blocks in each row and same size border, that quilt will then finish at 65" x 80".

      I hope that helps you out! Thank you asking though since I did spot another mistake on my part. Opps!

      Delete