Monday, March 21, 2016

Vintage Domino Star - Free Quilt Pattern - Jelly Roll



Been going through some of my mom's old quilt block books she gave and I came across a Domino Block. At first I thought I could make the Domino block out of jelly rolls but I would have then ended up needed more jelly rolls than I thought. I changed it up a tad and it formed this beautiful star. So I'm calling it the Domino Star! Finished Quilt size is 61" x 61"






Fabrics used in this quilt are from Moda's Valley Collection, background is Moda White.

To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.




Here are some lovely quilting Ideas.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern idea. I've been looking for an idea for a veteran quilt and I think this will do what I want to do. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pattern idea. I've been looking for an idea for a veteran quilt and I think this will do what I want to do. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete