Sunday, May 29, 2016

Angela Walters New Book!

Here is something I wanted to share with you all that I came across. I am a HUGE Angela Walters fan. She is very talented and a wonderful quilter. She is actually someone I look up to and would love to meet one day. I have bought a few of her books before and when I came across this new book she made I was jumping for joy. The photos of the quilting are even better! I love to quilt but I mostly have done edge to edge quilting for all my quilting years and very rarely dabbled into free motion. It is a lot harder than you think! lol 


http://shrsl.com/?~cl6lhttp://shrsl.com/?~cl6n



Shape by Shape is an amazing book showing you so many free motion designs for blocks, background fillers, and even borders. Angela has now made a second book that is available for pre-order now. You bet I already pre-order! lol By the covers I think the second one is going to be extra amazing!!! =P  Click here to check it out or click the individual book covers to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment