Monday, May 30, 2016

Threw the Looking Glass - Free Quilt Patterns - Charm Packs or Layer Cakes



 This quilt is inspired by the new movie that came out Alice Threw the Looking Glass. If you where a fan of the first Alice in Wonderland movie then you will love this new one!




Fabrics used in this quilt are from Timeless Treasure Lakeshore Tonga Treats, and Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton Layer Cake in As. I buy all my Timeless Treasure Treats from Craftys, they always have amazing deals!


To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.




Here are some other great quilting patterns that would look lovely on this quilt.








8 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for offering quilting ideas for the quilt pattern. That's the hardest part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of the first movie, and loved the new one even more. I adore the quilt. Definitely on my to do list! Maybe even two of them, one with different colors from the first movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this design, as well as the colors!!! I'm going to do the quilt & then a matching huge vase with this design in polymer clay. Thank you so much for the inspiration & how to. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love,Love,Love,this quilt!! I also want to say thank you for including the quilting ideas! I enjoy all your quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love,Love,Love,this quilt!! I also want to say thank you for including the quilting ideas! I enjoy all your quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greater than great. Thank you. Love quilting otions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greater than great. Thank you. Love quilting otions

    ReplyDelete