Monday, May 23, 2016

Ugly Sweater - Free Quilt Pattern - Layer Cake


This quilt may seem kinda Christmas-ie but I do know I have a few quilters on here that like to get a jump EARLY on their Christmas Presents or at least get an idea on what to do. With that said you are seeing the quilt called Ugly Sweater, but of course this is a beautiful quilt! lol Ugly Sweater's are a huge popular thing around the holiday's now but I've designed a quilt that is similar to a sweater stitching feel. You can make this quilt using a wide variety of fabrics, prints, solids, batiks and it will STILL look gorgeous. Finished Size is 63" x 72"




Colors used in this fabric are from Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton Layer Cake in Mahogany. Background is Kona Cotton Layer Cake in White or you can use Snow. 

To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.


Here are some neat quilting Ideas! Also if you haven't noticed June 1st we will be taking orders for Long Arm Quilting Services! Plus to get you all excited even more is all threw the month of June there will be 5 edge to edge quilt patterns that if you select one you will receive 20% off your total Long Arm Purchase! What a deal huh! We will have well over thousands of edge to edge designs to choose from. Check it out. =)












3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so cool!!! Thanks for sharing - I think I might try it is red and blues for a Quilt of Valor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your quilt patterns, even though I'll never have time to make them. But now and then I see one that will go on my 'to do' list and wonder if that day will ever come :) but I still love to look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete