Monday, June 27, 2016

Aztec - Free Quilt Pattern - Charm Packs or Layer Cake


Aztec Quilts are become more and more popular too! Using half square triangle methods while forming to different blocks will give you this creative quilt. Finished Size is 64" x 80" Also this pattern has been featured on FaveQuilts!

Here is another color option. I love purple and blue quilts can't you tell? This quilt below will use the same blocks as the purple quilt above but just rotated a different way.






Colors used in this quilt are not available in a pre-cut but using yardage and trimming down to 5" squares which are charm pack size will then let you use just about ANY color made out there!

Purple quilt is shown using Kona Cotton Berry and Kona Cotton Silver as the background. Blue quilt is shown using Kona Cotton Windsor and Kona Cotton Silver as the background. 


To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.







Here are some great ideas for quilting. Don't forget about our long arm quilting services sale! I would love to quilt your quilts for you. =)









4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful free patterns. I've never had a quilt quilted by someone else, but I suppose as the arthritis gets worse in my fingers, that may have to be an option. So glad I found your site. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the patterns. I found several I have not seen before, which is always fun. Happy that I found your site today!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found several patterns to make now that I have not seen before So Happy to have found your website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these free patterns. I will share them to my facebook page. The Muskoka Quilter's Retreat. https://www.facebook.com/QuiltersRetreatMuskoka/

    ReplyDelete