Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Long Arm Services Available


More great news to come!

Short back story, I've been Long Arm Quilting for a little over a year now using the Long Arm at one of my favorite local shops quilting quilts. The amount of time I spend over there quilting, my fiance and I thought it was finally time to purchase our own Long Arm and bring in more business! 

With that said, we will now be offering Long Arm Services online and all over the U.S.! What makes us different from any body else is we will be offering well over 1,000 edge to edge patterns available, PLUS if you see something that you like and we do not have we will still get it for you. BUT wait there is more! While working with my local shop, I've found that there are many customers that want either poly or cotton thread quilted on their quilts but mostly all shops offer only one thread type that they love working with, so we will be offering BOTH as an option to you. We will have many colors available in Cotton or Poly threads in which you could choose your thread type and colors. Now when picking colors you will be able to list which color you think would look best on your quilt, then before we start I will photograph your thread color PLUS other options if I think you may like as well. If you have no idea what color to choose you can just let me know and we will still find you some options before I quilt for you. This will also help give you full control on what will be going on with your quilt. Also there is a new trend with having dense quilting designs and we will be offering this as another option too. Low, Medium, and High density quilting will be available for you to choose from.

Now I have saved the best part for last. We understand that Long Arm Quilting services can be a bit pricey if you make tons of quilts and we want you to be able to finish all of your quilts. So how are we going to help you with that you might ask?  Well every month we will have some edge to edge patterns available in which if you choose one of them you will be getting a discount on your Long Arm Quilting service for that month. In order to get that discount you would just need to pay and send us your quilt within that month to quality. Example is even if you pay and ship out your quilt on June 30th you will still qualify for the June edge to edge quilt discount. 


http://letsquiltsomething.com/long-arm-quilting-services/edge-to-edge-patterns/


I hope you all are excited and I can not wait to see your quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment