Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beverly's


 Beverlys


Who likes sales? I know I do! I highly recommend shopping at your local quilt shops and support them but sadly where I live they don't have my favorite batiks brands nor Kona Cotton. Plus when you see a sale online that is to good to pass off, well it is to good to pass off! lol 

Another one of my favorite online shops is Beverlys. Super fast shipping and they have amazing sales from time to time. Right now they have a 40% off sale going on. But wait! I was browsing their pre-cuts and they have a lot of batiks charm packs on sale for $5.00. They also have some Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes marked off at $19.99. No limits. Plus I noticed that they are "retired" collections that are very hard to find now or extremely over priced. 

Their website sometimes is a little hard to search for things but there are some links below where the HUGE discounts show up. 

Timeless Treasure Tonga Treats Sale
They have retired brands in Coffee Cake, Blueberry Pie, Mango Salsa, Green Tea, Gelato, Island Punch, Pomegranate, Creamsicle, Meringue, Lollipop, Salt and Pepper, and Gum Drop. 

Hoffman Bali Batiks Sale
They have retired brands in Wild Berry, Tide Pool, Sea Holly, Volcano, Parfait, Macaroon, Tiramisu, Taffy, Splash, Sparrow, Cockatiel, River Walk, and Pacific. (Note the link has 3 pages. The 2nd page has a TON of layer cakes on sale for $19.99)  



No comments:

Post a Comment