Monday, August 8, 2016

Star Cluster - Free Quilt Pattern - Charm Packs or Layer Cake


If you haven't guessed it yet, I love Half Square Triangles. The possibility's are endless with HST. With this quilt I wanted to try something new with the background color. Mostly the background fabrics I use are White, Ivory's, Greys, and Blacks. But this lovely Indigo color helps bring out the night sky on this Star Cluster quilt! =P




Fabric's used in this quilt are from Island Batiks in Coral Reef. Background is Kona Indigo - 2 2/3 of yardage cut into 10" squares then subcut into 5"squares.

To download this pattern as a FREE PDF, go here.





Don't forget I offer Long Arm Quilting Services! I'd love to quilt your quilts. =)



4 comments:

  1. I am not finding the pattern for this when I click on your link. Will it be available soon? This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will soon! We are having a few technical issues with the website right now.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :D Looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Would love to make this design ... but appears the link is still not working???

    ReplyDelete