Monday, September 19, 2016

Georgia Barn - Free Quilt Pattern - Layer Cake or Charm Packs


Half Square Triangle blocks I believe will always be popular, they are fun, easy, and fast to make plus there are SO many blocks you can form with one simple block. Name of this quilt came from the fabric line and also the blocks used to make this quilt. I thought I'd do something different as well by using a brown background fabric just to change it up. Finished Size is Approx. 64" x 80". Don't forget about our long arm quilting services, I'd love to quilt your quilts!





Batiks are used from Island Batiks Sweet Georgia Peach collection. This collection has been out for a little while so if you really like this print I recommend getting it before it's gone! Background is Kona Coffee. 
 


Remember if a background isn't available in a pre-cut that you'd want, you can always buy yardage and trim down to your pre-cut size. For a layer cake or 4 charm packs you need 2 3/4 yards of background fabric.













2 comments:

  1. I love the patterns you come up with. You are so creative! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - your patterns are great and thanks for sharing with us! Is there a PDF to print this pattern? I'm not seeing a link here ... ?? Thanks in advance ...

    ReplyDelete