Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Update threw the Holidays



Hello!

I just want to wish everyone an early Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! 

I'd also like to thank all my viewers who have been following me! This year has been wonderful while learning new things. My viewers have also taught me a lot in which I once again thank you all. I've achieved great things this year. If you all haven't seen yet, I've been featured in 5 quilt magazines and I hope to continue it again next year! 



I cannot wait for the next year to come to see what more accomplishments I can achieve.  I hope you all can join me again and see what I come up with next. =)



Note: I will be away from all Social Media until the new year. If you happen to have any troubles on my website PLEASE check the FAQ. You should find your answer there. If for some reason you can't find your answer then go ahead and use the contact me form on the website and once I get back I will message you right away!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Krystal! Have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your time off. I'm looking forward to seeing all the fun projects I know you'll create next year!

    ReplyDelete