Friday, February 3, 2017

Cotton Cuts Spring Puzzle Mystery Quilt!

Have you heard of Cotton Cuts Spring Puzzle Mystery Quilt Along? If not then here is some info on it! 

"Every month for ten (10) months you'll receive...
  • PRE-CUT pieces of fabric (triangles, squares and strips - they will do all the cutting, even those pesky corners on your triangles - so you don't have to cut a thing!)
  • Instructions turning the pieces of fabric into puzzle pieces. This isn't a block of the month, but rather puzzle pieces of the month!
In the tenth (10th) month, you'll receive the key to putting together the puzzle..."

It had me at PRE-CUT! lol This year one of my goals was to join and do some Mystery Quilt Alongs or a Quilt Along in general. And this one had me a pre-cut PLUS their fabric selections to choose from are just beautiful! It was hard to choose from and some of my favorites where even SOLD OUT! So if this strikes your interest click here to their website and order soon.  

I really loved that they had options of fabric selections to pick from. Doing a Mystery quilt along can sometimes be hard to choose what fabrics to select since you don't know what the out come will be and Cotton Cuts solved that issue for you! Here is what I picked below. Fabrics are from Robert Kaufman's Blueberry Park line in these beautiful beachy, soft, whimsy fabrics. They are calling this "Summer in the Keys"


Here is some more info in which you can also find on their website here. Boxes will start shipping out TODAY but you can still get a jump on it and order your first box and still be caught up with everyone. =D Also, there are two sizes for the finished quilt top - 48" x 60" and 72" x 72". I choose the larger box because I like big quilts. =P One more thing that was my favorite is, Cotton Cut mentions that their is NO WASTE! 

So I hope you can join us and of course I will be posting blogs and photos of my process threw this quilt along.




1 comment:

  1. I am constantly stunned by the measure of data accessible on this subject. What you exhibited was very much explored and eloquent so as to get your stand on this crosswise over to every one of your perusers. escape room games mt. pleasant sc

    ReplyDelete