Monday, June 12, 2017

Featured on Moda Bake Shop!


 
Hello everyone! I am proud to announce I was feature on Moda Bake Shop with my Seasoned Pinwheels quilt pattern! Check it out here. Fabrics featured are Cowgirl Country because as a fellow Texan I fell in LOVE.  Super cute fabric and I fell in love with the Cowgirl Country text fabric which I used for the backing of the quilt. I hope you enjoyed my Seasoned Pinwheels quilt pattern and tag me on Instagram your progress photos or finished quilts. Or use #letsquiltsomething


This quilt/project finishes at 60″ x 72″.




6 comments:

  1. A very nice pattern, thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute. I like the pinwheels in the sashing. Quilting is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt. Thank you for sharing this pattern. I'm currently working on a baby quilt with pin wheels around the center that will have an elephant applique. I guess I would have to say I too, love pinwheels. I started following you too, cant wait to see what else you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable pattern and the fabric is wonderful. I have two grandchildren in Texas so I will ck out the fabric. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete